Choosing a therapist can feel overwhelming...
- Do you have a hard time speaking up when others hurt your feelings?
- Or when you speak up do you attack instead of assert yourself?
- Do you worry about things too much?
- Are you haunted by memories of bad things that have happened to you?
- Do you feel guilty and unsure why?
- Do you compare yourself to others and continually fall short?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, THERAPY WILL HELP! Tanya Ruckstuhl-Valenti LICSW, MSW is a skilled individual, family and group therapist with a specialty in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, or EMDR. EMDR is a researched and proven method that has helped decrease feelings of anxiety and increase feelings of wellbeing for tens of thousands of people, good people just like you.
“For the first time in my life I just realized I didn’t need to date guys like that anymore.”
I work with good people who have gone through hard times.
My clients make connections and release old hurts in the therapy process that they carry out into their lives. Over time the women and men I work with report feeling calmer, less depressed and anxious, better sleep and a greater ability to understand and communicate effectively with others.
I have a holistic approach to wellness and will work with you to ferret out contributing circumstances (health, nutrition, addictions, and safety issues) that can be adjusted to support and serve your overall well being.
Coming Soon: When William Worries, a coloring book with stress management tips for children with anxiety, will be available soon through this website. Email me if you are interested and I will get back to you promptly.